Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 362
Samoan newspapers (selected), clippings on Samoan issues from New Zealand newspapers, ca. 1991-2007,
This collection is a combination of publications and clippings. Further processing awaits appropriate resources; it may prove a useful student exercise.
The papers were deposited tied into 23 bundles, with cover notes supplied by G. Schmitt.
Access was altered from 'restricted' to 'available' after the death of Prof. Schmitt in 2002.
'Open access' was confirmed in December 2005 on receipt of an email from the Fletcher Challenge archivist confirming that FC TP&P archives have been re-appraised as open access.
The only records held are those to do with Bill Sheat's direct involvement with Extravaganza productions. He has donated other collected items, which have been processed as, for example, Records of the Drama Club.
wrapped bundle of letters and photographs on Samoa, two typescripts on public finance
Stace, Nigel. Impressions from 50 years of technical writing, editing and publishing' [Editorial Services Ltd]
CD and paper version
This file contains photocopies of Edward Taylor's annotations of Charlotte Bronte's 'Shirley' and accompanying notes written by Joan Stevens
- NRAM: The Community Archive entry 152
- Collected archives 106
- University archives - personal 70
- University archives - clubs & societies 32
- University archives - corporate 19
- Trade union archives 13
- Literary archives 5
- Diaries 4
- Poetry -- New Zealand 4
- Archives@Victoria 3
- Ephemera 3
- Extrav 3
- International affairs 3
- Photographs 3
- Architects -- New Zealand. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Elections 2
- History - New Zealand 2
- Letters 2
- New Zealand -- Description and travel 2 ∧ less
- English 338
- English 18
- Maori 3
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- The New Zealand Literary Archive (NZLA) 8
- Axford, Sidney Bertram 1
- Bailey, Colin Lennie, Professor, 1906-1997 1
- Boffa, Bill (Dominico William), 1906-1980 1
- Knight, Philip 1