Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 359
John Hursthouse - Journal of a voyage [in the ship Thomas Sparks] from Gravesend, England, to New Zealand, 26 July - 2 December 1842
International Institute for Modern Letters (IIML). Interview between Prof. Bill Manhire and Catherine Vidler, 2002
Two audiotapes covering Prof. Bill Manhire's experience with the Creative Writing Courses run at VUW and especially questions to do with the arrangement and description of the records from these courses, which Catherine Vidler had arranged and described.
1. New Zealand Committee of Women including meeting minutes; newsletters; regional IWY reports/newsletters; handouts; 2. Conference on "Education and the equality of the sexes" November 197: minutes, adminstration, information; 3. Conference for "Women in Social and Economic Development" March 1976; 4. Research material including sex roles and sterotypes, psychology, Wairarapa Community Action Project (CAP), women and law, women and unions and environment
Access is freely available in the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (email@example.com) in the first instance.
Collection consists of 'Flower poetics in 19th century France (the book PKK published based on his doctoral thesis), notes relating to research on the themes of 'homotextuality' and on homosexuality within the Catholic church and an unpublished article entitled 'French symbolist moments in New Zealand poetry' (ca1995)
The Pat Lawlor collection consists of published books, which can be found catalogued on Te Waharoa (Z992 L418), ephemera relating to books, writing and publishing in New Zealand, sample copies of 'The Artist's Annual', which he published, and correspondence with writers.
Library holds published copy at *Q143 E13 M143 T
Professor Mann wrote a number of science fiction novels. This is one of an alternative time-line series set essentially in his native Yorkshire.
Martin, W. R. B. 'Interim report on visit to Lake Taharoa ironsand deposits Kawhia and deposits at Wanganui September 21-27 1955, by W. R. B. Martin, Research Fellow, Victoria University College.
Material received towards compilation of a national directory of NZ associations, clubs and societies
Includes mostly rule books, constitutions and information leaflets.
- NRAM: The Community Archive entry 151
- Collected archives 105
- University archives - personal 70
- University archives - clubs & societies 32
- University archives - corporate 19
- Trade union archives 13
- Literary archives 5
- Diaries 4
- Poetry -- New Zealand 4
- Archives@Victoria 3
- Ephemera 3
- Extrav 3
- Photographs 3
- Architects -- New Zealand. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Elections 2
- History - New Zealand 2
- International affairs 2
- Letters 2
- New Zealand -- Description and travel 2 ∧ less
- English 337
- English 16
- Maori 3
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- The New Zealand Literary Archive (NZLA) 8
- Axford, Sidney Bertram 1
- Bailey, Colin Lennie, Professor, 1906-1997 1
- Boffa, Bill (Dominico William), 1906-1980 1
- Knight, Philip 1