Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 372
Victoria University of Wellington. SACL [School of Accounting and Commercial Law] : School Newsletters 1-7 (May 2000 - September 2002)
In PDF and printed versions (issue 2 in printed version only).
Note that the Master set of Board minutes - Professorial and Academic - is in the official university records under the care of Council Secretariat.
Contains a newspaper clipping about a visit by The Very Rev. A.C.Watson, of Toorak Presbyterian Church, Melbourne, and the typescripts of three lectures delivered at First Presbyterian Church in Invercargill.
The context of the newspaper clipping suggests March 1956, but Lecture One referes to the centenary of the Southland Province which was not officially proclaimed until 1861, although petitioning began in 1857.
Weir House Residents' Association records include:
- Minutebooks - Photograph album (1933-?) - 'Weir House Magazine' - annual group photographs.
Related records series include: Weir House Committee Minutebooks. Weir House Warden's records. Individual Weir House residents and their families' records.
Wellington, Taranaki, Nelson and Marlborough Federated Furniture and Related Trades Industrial Association of Workers
The records are predominantly Minutes (District Council 1925-1978, with several gaps before 1961; F. O. L. National Executive 1937-1974) and correspondence files from c. 1937 to 1978.
They records were transferred in two accessions, one in 1987 and the other in 1993.
Wellington Women's Centre: Further transfer from Anne Wells, includes other organisations and personal copies.
- NRAM: The Community Archive entry 153
- Collected archives 107
- University archives - personal 70
- University archives - clubs & societies 32
- University archives - corporate 19
- Trade union archives 13
- Literary archives 6
- Diaries 4
- Ephemera 4
- Photographs 4
- Poetry -- New Zealand 4
- Archives@Victoria 3
- Extrav 3
- International affairs 3
- Photographs - loose prints 3
- Architects -- New Zealand. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Elections 2
- History - New Zealand 2
- Letters 2 + ∧ less
- English 339
- English 26
- Maori 4
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- The New Zealand Literary Archive (NZLA) 8
- Axford, Sidney Bertram 1
- Bailey, Colin Lennie, Professor, 1906-1997 1
- Boffa, Bill (Dominico William), 1906-1980 1
- Knight, Philip 1