Ardern - Papers of Philip Sydney (Pip) Ardern
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
Philip Sydney (Pip) Ardern (1881-1964) spent the majority of his career at Auckland University College 1912-1947 (as Lecturer, finally Associate-Professor in Old and Middle English). On his retirement from that position he spent three years or so at Victoria University College, lecturing in the same subjects.
51 linear_centimeters (2 boxes.)
Language of Materials
These papers were passed to the J.C.Beaglehole Room in 1986 by Harry Orsman.
- Collected archives Subject Source: Local sources
- NRAM: The Community Archive entry Subject Source: Local sources
- University archives - personal Subject Source: Local sources
- J C Beaglehole Room - archives and manuscripts
- Ardern - Papers of Philip Sydney (Pip) Ardern
- Edited Full Draft
- Sue Hirst
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written inEnglish
- Edition statement
- XML EAD edition
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681