Records of the Archives and Records Association of New Zealand (ARANZ)
Access and use
Access and use by written permission of the Archives and Records Association of Aotearoa NZ.
Archives and Records Association of New Zealand (ARANZ)
The Association is an interest group constituted in 1975 to foster the care, preservation and proper use of archives and records, both public and private, and their effective administration; to arouse public awareness of the importance of records and archives; to promote the training of archivists, record keepers, curators and librarians; to encourage research into problems connected with archives; to advise and support the establishment of archives services throughout New Zealand.
Language of Materials
All text and images are copyright to Victoria University of Wellington. Enquiries for re-use should be made in the first instance to the J C Beaglehole Room, VUW Library.
- Collected archives Subject Source: Local sources
- NRAM: The Community Archive entry Subject Source: Local sources
- Records of the Archives and Records Association of New Zealand (ARANZ)
- J C Beaglehole Room - archives and manuscripts
- Edited Full Draft
- Nicola Frean
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written inEnglish
- Edition statement
- XML EAD edition
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681