National Bank Orientation 87, Sun 1 Mar., 1987-03-01
Scope and Contents note
Poster advertising 1987 UCSA Orientation festival performances on March 6th. Includes a pixellated green & red close-up photograph of an electric guitar. Also includes the texts: 'Ballroom: The Bats, Paras, The Rue. U.C.R: Jo Charles. Ilam Cafe: Jonathan Harper & Co. Ngaio Marsh: Te Kani Kani o te Rangitahi. One Orientation ticket per person. One I.D. per couple.' Also includes the National Bank logo and the Rheineck logo (twice).
Conditions governing access
Paper copies of the NZSAC posters may be consulted for research without restriction.
This material has been copied by the Library of Victoria University of Wellington under Section 55(a)of the Copyright Act 1994, and approved for online publication with the following conditions. You may make a digital or print copy for your personal research and study use. You may not make copies of an image or part of an image for other persons, or distribute an image or part of an image to other persons by any means whatsoever including mounting the image on a server, without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You may not modify an image or incorporate an image or part of an image in another work without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You must include this copyright statement in any copy that you make.
From the Series: 60 linear_centimeters (Six map drawers containing oversize folders ) : 600 posters.
Language of Materials
610 x 410 mm
- Christchurch (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College student orientation -- New Zealand -- Christchurch Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Concert posters Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Guitars Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rock concerts -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rock groups -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681