Womens Festival : A Celebration, 1985c
Scope and Contents note
Poster advertising a women's festival. Includes a drawing of a number of women's faces, and the moon with Maori facial tattooing (TÄ moko).
Conditions governing access
Paper copies of the NZSAC posters may be consulted for research without restriction.
This material has been copied by the Library of Victoria University of Wellington under Section 55(a)of the Copyright Act 1994. You may make a digital or print copy for your personal research and study use. You may not make copies of an image or part of an image for other persons, or distribute an image or part of an image to other persons by any means whatsoever including mounting the image on a server, without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You may not modify an image or incorporate an image or part of an image in another work without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You must include this copyright statement in any copy that you make.
The Library has endeavoured to locate and contact other copyright owners for this poster, but our efforts have not been successful. Please contact JCBeagleholeRoom@vuw.ac.nz if you have any further information concerning copyright ownership.
From the Series: 60 linear_centimeters (Six map drawers containing oversize folders ) : 600 posters.
Language of Materials
420 x 300 mm
- Art festivals -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Moon Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Performing arts poster Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Tā moko (Tā ngira) Subject Source: Ngā ūpoko Tukutuku / Māori Subject Headings
- Women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women artists -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681