Te Kanikani o te Rangatahi : Maori Youth in Dance National Tour 1985., 1985-04-13/1985-05-10
Scope and Contents note
Double-sided poster advertising a 1985 national tour by Te Kanikani o te Rangatahi. The front includes black and white drawings of men in different positions. Also includes the text: 'With the assistance of the QEII Arts Council and the BNZ' along with the BNZ logo. The reverse side includes a discription of Te Kanikani o te Rangatahi and a list of dates, times and venues of performances (including Maidment Little Theatre, Union Hall - Victoria University, Ngaio Marsh Theatre, Allen Hall - Otago University, Palmerston North Teachers College Drama Workshop). Also includes the text: 'Tickets $9.00, $5.00 (students and beneficiaries). With the assistance of the Queen Elizabeth II Arts Council. Design by Grenville Maine. Sponsored by Bank of New Zealand'. Also includes the BNZ logo.
Conditions governing access
Paper copies of the NZSAC posters may be consulted for research without restriction.
This material has been copied by the Library of Victoria University of Wellington under Section 55(a)of the Copyright Act 1994, and approved for online publication with the following conditions. You may make a digital or print copy for your personal research and study use. You may not make copies of an image or part of an image for other persons, or distribute an image or part of an image to other persons by any means whatsoever including mounting the image on a server, without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You may not modify an image or incorporate an image or part of an image in another work without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You must include this copyright statement in any copy that you make.
The Library has endeavoured to locate and contact other copyright owners for this poster, but our efforts have not been successful. Please contact JCBeagleholeRoom@vuw.ac.nz if you have any further information concerning copyright ownership.
From the Series: 60 linear_centimeters (Six map drawers containing oversize folders ) : 600 posters.
Language of Materials
300 x 210
- Auckland (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Christchurch (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dance posters Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Dance, Maori Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dunedin (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hamilton (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mahi ā rēhia Subject Source: Ngā ūpoko Tukutuku / Māori Subject Headings
- Palmerston North (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wellington (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681