Drama A - E, 1983 - 1987
Scope and Contents note
Includes files on:
- Amamus : 1 black & white photograph, photographer : Earwig Graphics.
- Jonathan Acorn : bio & review.
- Mark Hall Amitin (Director): PR pamplet.
- Te Ao Marama : Poster & 2 x reviews, 1987. Playwright: John Hudson.
- Arden Theatre : Correspondence & playbill for "Shakespeare in a Nutshell. Actor: Larry Burns.
- Australian Performing Group : 12 black & white photographs.
- Dick Bagwell "Shakespeare's Clown" : correspondence & pr leaflet, 1983.
- Barnstable (Alec Forbes) : MZSAC event report 1986.
- Jean Paul Bell (Mime) : 41 black & white photographs, 2 black & white contact sheets, 2 x drawings.
- Gary Beveridge : Letter & poster for "The elocution of Benjamin Franklin", 1984.
- Tony Burns & Bert van Dyk : bios & PR leaflet.
- Canadian Mime Theatre : 24 x black & white photos & negatives, 1976.
- Chameleon : 1 x PR release
- Chapel Perilous : 4 x black & white photographs; Actors: Joan Freeme, Paul Barrett, Garth Mundy, Phillipa Bryne, Len Nightingale.
- Alan Clay (Mime) : 1 x black & white photograph, Correspondence, bio and press material, 1985 - 1986.
- Clown Shiver (Gunter Bennung) - Promotional information.
- Nancy Cole : Correspondence and press release, 30 October 1984.
- Deaf Theatre : Trainee Theatre in Education Proposal N.S.W.; Correspondence, reviews 1979 - 1981, Theatre in Education Project 1981. Director: Ian Watson.
- Doris & the Thunderbirds 1 x black & white photograph, press release, Actors: Theresa Healey, Katherine McRae, Liz Mullane, Mark Wright.
- Kathy Downes "Case of Katherine Mansfield" : PR pamphlet for 1980 tour; 5 x black & white photographs, photographer: D. Robson (London).
- Dramadillo : 15 x Black & white photographs, 3 x black & white contact prints, 1 x poster, press release 1982, PR kit for 'Guide to Life 1987 National Tour', Actors: Patrick Smith, Juliet Monaghan, Marilyn Eccles, Nick Blake, Alison Wall, John Davies, Dick Clarkson, Michele Hine.
- Greg Dwyer (Mime) : Promotional pamphlet, 2 x posters, NZSAC Artist File, 1987 & Event Report, 1986.
- Entr'acte : Promotional kit - poster, reviews, workshop price list, 1985. Mime artists Elisabeth Burke, Pierre Thibaudeau.
Files contain mostly photographs, P.R material and press clippings.
- Creation: 1983 - 1987
Conditions Governing Access note
Access to the NZSAC records is open to 'bona-fide scholars or persons with a relevant need if they appear suitable to the Librarian'. Note that some files contain personal data, subject to the Privacy Act 1993.
Access to the posters is unrestricted, but use is restricted as follows: "This material has been copied by the Library of Victoria University of Wellington under Section 55(a)of the Copyright Act 1994. You may make a digital or print copy for your personal research and study use. You may not make copies of an image or part of an image for other persons, or distribute an image or part of an image to other persons by any means whatsoever including mounting the image on a server, without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You may not modify an image or incorporate an image or part of an image in another work without the written permission of Victoria University of Wellington and the copyright owner. You must include this copyright statement in any copy that you make."
From the Fonds: 3500 linear_centimeters (25 linear metres plus 600 posters 1713 items)
Language of Materials
From the Sub-Series: English
General Correspondence, Ephemera, News Clippings, Loose Photographic Prints, Photocopied Documents, CV, Forms, Public Relations Material and Proposals and/or Submissions
Part of the Tapuaka Heritage & Archive Collections - JC Beaglehole Reading Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681