Ephemera: Correspondence with Leo Bensemann and Others at Caxton Press Concerning Publication and Editing of 'The Silent Land' [Folder]
Scope and Contents
A collection of correspondence, pamphlets, printed photographs, plane tickets, tobacco advertisements and advertisements for the publication of 'The Silent Land'. Correspondence is primarily between LC, Caxton Press and Angus and Robertson Ltd. The publication and subject matter date ranges are c. 1958-2002.
- Collection covers ca 1960-2010
Conditions Governing Access
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
From the Fonds: 100 linear_centimeters (Hutt Valley Independent and Upper Hutt Advertiser (2009.044) has been given a call number (DU401.1 H982) and is located on the Atlas shelving.)
Language of Materials
- Advertisements Subject Source: Library Of Congress Genre/Form Terms (Lcgft)
- Advertising -- Tobacco Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History - New Zealand Subject Source: Local sources
- Photography -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681