Scope and Contents
Contains an unpublished piece of work titled ‘The Living and the Dead’ by LC and the published work of ‘The reactivation of post-traumatic stress disorder in later life’ by A. D. Macleod (Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 28, 626-634, 1994). Topics include remembrance, recollection, grappling with death and post-traumatic stress. Includes WWII and WWII dates in the subject matter, along with veterans’ experiences post-war resulting in a date range of 1914-1994.
- Collection covers ca 1960-2010
Conditions Governing Access
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (email@example.com) in the first instance.
From the Fonds: 100 linear_centimeters (Hutt Valley Independent and Upper Hutt Advertiser (2009.044) has been given a call number (DU401.1 H982) and is located on the Atlas shelving.)
Language of Materials
- Death -- Psychological aspects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Post-traumatic stress disorder Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1914-1918 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681