Scope and Contents
Contains a copy of Capon, Shane Harold, ‘The ‘Hamilton Furlough Mutiny’: An Analysis of the Implementation and Consequences of the 1943 Furlough Scheme’, Master of Arts in History, University of Waikato, 1986. Also contains accompanying correspondence with Graham Ward, who sourced the thesis and gifted it to LC. The correspondence occurred in 2004. The subject matter date range is c. 1939-1945.
- Collection covers ca 1960-2010
Conditions Governing Access
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
From the Fonds: 100 linear_centimeters (Hutt Valley Independent and Upper Hutt Advertiser (2009.044) has been given a call number (DU401.1 H982) and is located on the Atlas shelving.)
Language of Materials
- Hamilton (N.Z.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History - New Zealand Subject Source: Local sources
- Military leaves and furloughs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681