Copyright: Kiwi Records
Scope and Contents
A collection of correspondence, signed contracts, handwritten notes and the accompanying information for ‘The Songs We Sang’ LP. The correspondence is primarily between LC and Kiwi-Pacific Records and the signed contracts are those of the accompaniment musicians. The publication date range is 1959-1989. The subject matter includes events from c. 1939.
- Collection covers ca 1960-2010
Conditions Governing Access
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
From the Fonds: 100 linear_centimeters (Hutt Valley Independent and Upper Hutt Advertiser (2009.044) has been given a call number (DU401.1 H982) and is located on the Atlas shelving.)
Language of Materials
- Contracts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History - New Zealand Subject Source: Local sources
- Music -- New Zealand -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- War songs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681