Scope and Contents
A collection of correspondence, handwritten notes, photocopied newspaper clippings and a copy of New Zealand Geographic, No. 34, April-June 1997. The information is primarily biographical with some focus on proposed interviews and obtaining negatives and prints. The publication date range is c. 1958-1997. The subject matter date range is c. 1840-1997.
- Collection covers ca 1960-2010
Conditions Governing Access
Access is freely available within the J.C.Beaglehole Room for research and private study. For any use beyond this, please contact the J.C.Beaglehole Room (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance.
From the Fonds: 100 linear_centimeters (Hutt Valley Independent and Upper Hutt Advertiser (2009.044) has been given a call number (DU401.1 H982) and is located on the Atlas shelving.)
Language of Materials
- Biography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History - New Zealand Subject Source: Local sources
- Photographers -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photography -- New Zealand Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the J C Beaglehole Room, Victoria University of Wellington Library Repository
P O Box 3438
Wellington 6140 New Zealand
+64 4 4635681